Free Business Mentoring by Shearing Economy


Free Business Mentor

Not only coaching also success in your life.


PERSONAL CONSULTING I've started business consulting since January 2019 that is the mentoring in the ’IKURO Business Methodology' for free of charge. Which means that I provide this consulting ‘Pro bono'. I want to help others now I already have been successful enough to retire at 50 years old in 2010. Why do I do it? I enjoy the social aspect of giving back. I launched it as a service on Facebook and I am mentoring several people currently, university students and a woman in the hotel business. They have good motivation for their future.

Go Facebook page (in English at bottom)


WHY? I started with this curious thing because I'd like to make a movement world wide by building a sharing economy which has been my personal project in Japan. I cannot stand that 'only 8 people grab half of the wealth' in this planet. It's not fair at all! I cannot understand why they don't share their money with the public, especially with poor people. MONEY I think it should be used for building a better life. But current Capitalism has made a terrible situation all over the world with rampant wealth inequality, accelerating the gap between 'rich and poor' in a way that is simply not sustainable. I'd like to challenge to help solve this issue even if I am only one person. PRO BONO Yes, it's free of charge, really. I am a kind of volunteer. Everybody has question who pays for this curious thing. No problem I have enough money for living. I am so fortunate to have a good wife and son, and also I don't need so much money because I'm minimalist. I try to live the "Shoyoku-Chisoku” lifestyle which comes from Buddhism"


JAPAN
Japan is my mother country, it has given me a lot of things. Life here taught me business skills, how to live in society, how to live with safety and enjoy life. People deserve the simple pleasures, it makes them good people. I have been fortunate, privileged to live the life I have had. Now I have decided it is time for my repayment in kind. I have hosted many travelers visiting Japan in my home. Many of our guests who I hosted at our home said to me, “Japan is almost like another planet". I am extremely thankful to my mother country, Japan. LIFE Let’s face it. Life is short. I'd like to use my LIFE for people in the world who're suffering or meeting difficulties. I'm happy to work without money. Seeing people succeed gives me all the happiness I need. After the nuclear disaster in Fukushima, I did a lot of work as a volunteer. Those affected by the disaster, the local people, many of whom lost their homes gave me a lot of grateful smiles. That got me really started giving back. Helping people makes me happy. That's enough for me.


----

WHEN some guy starts something good for people around him, what you can do for him. I believe what you can do is only a small thing but this word is support his breakable heart,
"Yes, You can!".

Now It reached this word to my deep in mind from you.

Honest speaking I'm scared to get step ahead alone. But if you follow me and give the words, "Yes! You Can!", it must encourage me and support my tiny heart.


Thanks a lot for reading.


I hope to get a feel like this from you.
https://youtu.be/S0mOXC8pJfM



mikawaya1960/Mikawaya Ikuro

コメント

  1. great idea Yoshi. I agree that the wealth should better shared , there is enough for everyone. Thank you for your help trying to achieve this goal.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿